Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Purple storm紫色風暴







How to say ? I am a perfect male...but papa and mama slave have made a purple home for me...Oh my God. There was a Cat expo last weekend and I have seem them go and back for many times to bring back many many carton boxes. I am so eager to go but they told me that I will win every prize there...that's hurt the other cats so much and make them self-abased. Okay, I agree to be a low-profile but glorious cat. But how crazy they are....they have bought a mountain of cat food, three soft bed and five sets of hard furniture ( all accessories in purple color !!!!!!!). After donating every old accessories to stray cat shelter, they started to make a purple home for me. You can see thru our lovely photos that I am so generous to let Siu Ding to sit in my lovely home...agreed ?
怎麼說? 我是一個完美的男性... 但爸爸和媽媽奴隸為我做了一個紫色家... 噢 我的天呀。他們於上週末的貓展來來回回許多次把許多許多紙盒箱子帶回家。我是很熱切去參加貓展,但他們告訴我我將會贏取所的獎項...傷害其它貓的心靈,令他們感到自悲。好, 我同意我是一隻低調但光芒四射的貓。但多麼瘋狂的他們....竟然買了一座山般貓食糧、三張軟的床和五套堅硬傢具(所有東西都是紫色顏色!!!!!!!). 在捐贈那些舊東西到流浪貓收容所後, 他們開始為我做一個紫色家為我。您能通過我們可愛的相片, 看到我是很慷慨的讓小丁坐在我可愛的家裹... 同意?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree. Since the best of the best is so generous to his peers, I didn't bother to bring a camera to the cat expo.

同意,知道了終極俊男這麼大方讓位,我都無必要帶相機去貓展。

August 09, 2006 1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter