Friday, June 16, 2006

Revenge of Cockroach蟑螂復仇



It was a raining evening again.....so boring. Siu Ding and I were waiting for our dinner from Mama Slave as usual. Suddenly, a tiny black object flied in through the window....Wow...a small cockroach. The son strike back...take revenge on us for his mother....so touching. I jumped up and beat it on the floor. As I wanted to show how smart I am, Mama Slave threw a shoe box over it and it was flattened right away. Oh ! how can that silly woman treated me like that....she destroyed my toy again. She is a cruel murderer....kill both mother and son. She covered the show box with my very heavy cat litter box and waited for papa return. Oh ! so poor me....
再是下雨的黃昏.....好乏味。小丁和我和平常一樣從媽媽奴隸等我們的晚餐.突然, 一個微小的黑東西通過窗口飛行入來....嘩... 一隻小蟑螂。兒子反擊... 作為復仇在我們敎剎死他母親....好感動。我跳高和摔打了它在地板上。因為我想顯示我是多麼勁, 媽媽奴隸投立即擲了鞋盒並且把它壓平了。噢! 那傻婆怎麼能像那樣對待了我....她再毀壞了我的玩具。她是一個殘暴的兇手....剎死母親和兒子。她用我的非常重的貓垃圾箱蓋了鞋盒和等papa 回歸。噢! 我很可憐....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter