Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Such a long long raining day.....so boring. No birds and eagles flying outside....only Siu Ding and I is lying beside the window waiting for dinner from silly mama slave. Oh ! something is flying in with black colour....what's that....a cockroach. Wow...wow....what a lovely toy. I jump up immediately and catch it with my sharp paw. It's hurted badly and hardly fly again.I bit it in my mouth and noted by mama slave now....SOS...SOS....how can this silly woman screamed so loudly.
I bit the cockroach and run into the sitting room. She jumped over the sofa and called papa...I can't hear what she said but only screaming loudly. She was told to throw her slipper over me so that I have to release the cockroach out of my mouth...she succeeded but the wing of the cockroach has already broken by my teeth and can hardly fly again. I throw the cockroach on the floor ,step it by my sharp paw and bit it hardly again....a sound of broken body togther with a even loud screaming of mama slave make me so satifactory....hehehe....That silly mama slave throw me with her another slipper and a thick book over the cockroach at the same time. Oh....so poor me...I can't catch it anymore....it's is flattened by the book.
But now I've just noted that not only mama slave but also Siu Ding is very frightened. Siu Ding and I was imprisoned by silly mama slave and she is started to tidy up the mess. I'm so proud when I look at her frightened face to deal with the dead body....I'm so brave to protect her and Siu Ding. Agreed ?
這樣一長的長的下雨的天。....如此不耐煩。 沒有鳥和老鷹飛行外面。...仅Siu丁和I在窗口等待的晚餐旁邊說謊從傻的mama奴隸。 噢! 某事飛行以黑顏色。...什麼是那。...一隻蟑螂。 哇。..哇。...可愛的玩具。 我立刻跳并且捉住它用我鋒利的爪子。 它有非常和幾乎不hurted飛行再。我咬住了它在我的嘴和現在注意由mama奴隸。...SOS...SOS....怎麼能這名傻的婦女那麼大聲地尖叫。
我咬住了蟑螂和奔跑入客廳。 她跳過了沙發并且叫papa。..我不能聽見什麼她說,但大聲地只尖叫。 她被告訴投擲她的拖鞋在我,以便我必須發布蟑螂在我的嘴外面。..她成功,但蟑螂的翼由我的牙已經打破了,并且可能再幾乎不飛行。 我在地板上投擲蟑螂,跨步它由我鋒利的爪子和幾乎不再被咬住它。...殘破的身體togther的聲音以一大聲尖叫mama奴隸使我很satifactory。...hehehe。...那名傻的mama奴隸同時投擲我與她的其他拖鞋和一本厚實的書在蟑螂。 噢....如此貧寒我。..我不可能再捉住它。...它書鋪平的is is。
但我現在注意到,不僅mama奴隸,而且Siu丁非常被嚇唬。 Siu丁和我由傻的mama奴隸監禁,并且她開始整理混亂。 當我看她的害怕面孔應付屍體時,我是很感到驕傲。...我是很勇敢的保護她和Siu丁。 同意?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lively replay!

A loyal fan

May 23, 2006 2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter