Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rice dumpling


Another long long raining day again....no birds and eagles outside the window nor cockroach inside my lovely home. Boring...boring...boring...SOS.SOS...any new toy for me ? Oh ! Mama Slave is making somthing funny in the kitchen and she looks so happy with it. I've never seen such a funny thing....trianglar shape with long long grass tied. I pretended to sleep lovely on the table waiting for it coming out...hehehe. Silly Mama Slave put it on the table and back to kitchen again. Wow..wow..wow...it's so hot...such a disgusting feeling. It bit its string and throw it out of the table. Haha...the string is loose and pull it along the floor so as to elimate all the string. I peeled the long long grass and feel it's so sticky inside. While I was so disappointed with that silly rubbish, I heard the screaming of Mama Slave. She was so angry and asked papa to punish me ( her screaming and angry face is always lovely). Papa just hold me up and tell her that it's my first Tuen Ng Festival...so I have to right to try a rice dumpling...Yes ! absolutely agreed.

另一長的長的下雨的天再。...沒有鳥和老鷹在窗口之外亦不蟑螂在我可愛的家裡面。 不耐煩。..不耐煩。..不耐煩。..SOS.SOS...任何新的玩具為我? 噢! Mama奴隸使事滑稽在廚房裡,并且她看很愉快與它。 我從未看這樣滑稽的事物。...trianglar形狀與長的長的草栓了。 我假裝睡覺可愛在等待它的桌出來。..hehehe。 傻的Mama奴隸再投入了它在桌和回到廚房。 哇。.哇。.哇。..天氣很熱的。..這樣一種令人作嘔的感覺。 它咬住了它的串并且投擲它在桌外面。 Haha。..串是寬鬆的并且拉扯它沿地板以便elimate所有串。 我剝了長的長的草并且感到它是那麼稠粘的裡面。 當我對那傻的垃圾時如此失望,我聽見了尖叫Mama奴隸。 她是,因此懲罰我的惱怒和被要求的papa (她的screaming和惱怒的面孔總是可愛的)。 Papa正義拿著我并且告訴她它是我的第一個Tuen Ng節日。..如此我必須糾正嘗試米餃子。..是! 绝對同意。

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Puppy said...

Let me think what to give to this naughty creature ... he doesn't afraid of cockroach nor hot dumpling ...

June 01, 2006 4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter