Tuesday, June 27, 2006

guardian 監護人


Papa and mama slave were out of town last week so that the old grandfather has to come to take care of Siu Ding and I. Oh ! what a great chance to show that I am the real king of this lovely family. I will look after Siu Ding and ensure everything OK.
That old man feed us very slowly and I nearlly lose patient with him. I followed him everywhere so as to ensure nothing was stolen or broken by his shaky hands....but of course, I will pretend to be very friendly with him so that I can have more food by return. I always think that I will eventually become a great movie star as my acting is so realistic....grandfather told mama slave so happy that I am such a good and lovely boy...I always follow him friendly and so eager to play with him. He love to take care of us during our next trip. Of course, Papa and mama slave laugh so happily as they already know the truth....hehe
爸爸和媽媽奴隸上星期出國,所以老祖父便必須來照顧小丁和我. 噢! 大好機會表示, 我是這個可愛的家庭的真正的國王。我將照顧小丁和將保證一切安好。那個老人非常慢慢地餵養我們,這差點使我失去耐性。我到處跟隨了他以便保證沒什麼被他搖晃的手竊取或打破了....當然, 我將假裝是與他非常友好的以便我能食用更多食物。我總認為, 我最終將成為一位了不起的電影明星因我表演行動如此真實....老祖父告訴的媽媽奴隸照顧我是這樣好的並且可愛的男孩是很愉快的(因我總跟隨他表現友好和很熱切與他玩耍)。下次旅行期間,他都愛照顧我們的。當然, 爸爸和媽媽奴隸他們已經知道真相,但依然笑那麼愉快....哈哈

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

笑到碌地...

June 27, 2006 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter