Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ugly Auntie (mamam slave's sister) is now organizing the cat grass in the kitchen. I stand in front of her and pretend to be a lovely little cat. I show up my charm and my lovely meow meow voice to get her attention. Oh....hehehe....I succeeded. She give me the delicious cat grass and say that I'm such a pretty kitten. When I'm waiting for another pieces, something terrible happened.....that witch put the cat grass in a tiny box and most likely to take away it from my lovely home. No.no.no...that cat grass is hard and love effort of mama slave and can't be robbed. I roar to her at once as a warning and attack her while she is going to escape. So poor me....she robbed my delicious cat grass and run away. I'm so upset until mamma slave come home and give me some even fresh. But I know ugly auntie must have tell mamam slave about it because she is laughing so loud when she give me the delicious grass. Papa even hold me tight and say that I'm a good guardian. Yeah !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counter